Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-25 17:05:22

on Mon Aug 25 2008, Beman Dawes <bdawes-AT-acm.org> wrote:

> Dave, I'd really like to see you apply your skills to helping get a
> reporting system going for CMake based testing. We've got plenty of
> volunteers who can do a great job with bjam testing, but no so many
> with your strong sense of the needs for test reporting.

I'd be happy to try. I sorta thought Troy's friend Evan Wheeler was
working on that? He's apparently got much better web-UI chops than I
ever will (Ajax, etc.) but I'd be more than happy to collaborate.

Hmm, http://boost.resophonic.com/trac/traash?builds=all doesn't look too
encouraging right now. What's going on, Troy?

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com