Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Account on beta.boost.org
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-06 18:07:01

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
> Here's another one to try, see if this looks better.

I think that's better. I've added it to the authorize file. And I've
stopped my trunk regression results process. So see if the upload works
for you. Note, you have to specify my user name for login in with the
ssh commands ("-l grafik" ssh option, or "user_at_[hidden]" for scp).

Ping back when/if you have things working. But note, the results take a
few minutes to show up on the web site after they are uploaded since
there's a cron job on the web server end checking for new uploads
periodically.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com