Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Account on beta.boost.org
From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-06 21:39:09

On Sep 6, 2008, at 7:28 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:

> K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
>> I found the output stuff. Still something weird though. Why are
>> most/all the tests run in debug but almost all the html files are
>> __release.html? What's up with that?
>
> Don't know, as the innards of the result XSLT code is voodoo to me.
> But
> almost all the content is there. Consider this
> <http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/output/
> BoeingVM-XP-1-boost-bin-v2-libs-graph-build-msvc-7-1-debug-
> threading-multi.html>.
>
> What seems to be messed up are the surrounding index page(s).

Is it possible the surrounding pages are looking for something
specific to your machine / directory / user and failing because it
doesn't find it because it's run on my system?

I'm not sure what else I can do other than start running
build_results.sh for trunk on a regular basis, which is exactly what
I'll do.

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com