Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [HP-UX_ia64_aCC] what is the value of __HP_aCC ?
From: Gubenko, Boris (boris.gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-10 21:54:20

>From HP aC++/HP C Online Programmer's Guide:

  __HP_aCC identifies the HP aC++ compiler driver version. It is represented
  up to six digits in the format mmnnxx, where mm is the major version number,
  nn is the minor version number, and xx is any extension. For example, for
  version A.06.00, __HP_aCC=60000.

For example, for A.06.17, __HP_aCC has a value of 61700

The aC++ compiler compile also defines __EDG__ macro as 1 and __EDG_VERSION__
macro. For A.06.17, __EDG_VERSION__ is 308 (corresponds to EDG Version 3.8).

Thanks,
  Boris