Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] broken web links (maybe)
From: Steve M. Robbins (steve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-18 02:52:38

Hi,

I'm looking at the testing summary pages linked from the main boost
page; i.e. from clicking "DEVELOPMENT" then "Release Summary" on
the right menu.

The page "Trunk Summary" [1] has a menu on the left containing
"Release View" as the fourth link. Clicking this leads to [2],
which is blank.

Returning back to the main page, we find "Release Summary" [3].
I think this is what [2] should be, yes?

The fourth menu item here is also labelled "Release View", which
leads to [4] containing not very much content. Is this supposed
to be "Trunk View" -- leading to [1] -- instead?

In short, I'm not sure of the intent; however, it would be convenient
if there was a way to switch easily between trunk & release summaries.

Regards,
-Steve

[1] http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html
[2] http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/index_release.html