Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [boost] [repost] outdated status\expected_results.xml
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-18 10:50:58

Cross-posting to the testing list, as that seems like the right place for this:

2008/10/18 JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ <joaquin_at_[hidden]>:
> Hello, I first posted this some days ago, allow me to repost just in
> case it went unnoticed:
>
> This file has not been updated since 08/12/07:
>
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/trunk/status/expected_results.xml
>
> which suggests it contains the expected results for Boost 1.34.1. So,
> Boost 1.36 tests are and 1.37 tests will be comparing against an outdated
> file (each version should compare against the former).
>
> There doesn't seem to be any documentation on Boost about how to
> do the updating, and the file is not even mentioned at the release manager's
> checklist at
>
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ReleasePractices/ManagerCheckList

As the page says, "This page is gradually being rewritten to reflect
the current Boost release process. Until the rewrite is complete, some
sections are out-of-date". If anyone knows of any ommissions or errors
feel free to correct them, it is a wiki. (Or is you don't have a trac
login, send us the correction).

Daniel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com