Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Final test results for the 1.36 & 1.37 releases
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-09 10:42:51

Andreas Huber wrote:
> <http://www.boost.org/development/testing.html> says that the final test
> results for 1.36 & 1.37 are not generated/not available yet.
>
> If I can be of any help in making these available soon, please let me know!

And I just created the directory in the FTP server to receive 1.37
results. Testers can help by doing clean test runs against the
"tags/release/Boost_1_37_0" branch.

I'll see about generating the 1.36 results, even though not many testers
ran those final results :-( So if testers feel generous they could do
runs against "tags/release/Boost_1_36_0" also to be complete.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com