Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Problem building bjam for xlc on linuxppc
From: Chris Cambly (ccambly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-02 12:32:25

Rene Rivera wrote:

> I don't think you missed anything by not paying attention, as that bit
> of code hasn't changed in a long time. And other than using the uname
> var instead of OS the above seems like the likeliest solution.

Thanks for adding the patch but it did not quite solve our issue yet. I
noticed that the patch is in boost/tools/jam/src/build.jam. The
build.jam we are interested in is the one in tools_bjam.tar.bz2 which is
downloaded as part of the tools builds in nightly regression testing.

The Boost.tools version (boost/tools/jam/src) is 3.1.18 and the tools
version used for nightly regression testing of CVS is 3.1.16. It
appears that we are interested in having the patch applied to version
3.1.16 if possible.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com