Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] upload failing
From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-10 08:31:28

Beman Dawes wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Martin Wille <mw8329_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> We had a little problems with out setup and the colleague who moved the box
>> to different hardware didn't check whether the ftp server started. Why it
>> didn't start is unclear.
>
> The server is now running, but we are getting permission denied or
> login incorrect messages.

Are you talking about handling test results or abour your login for
uploading release candidates. The former seems to work without problems.
E.g. Sandia uploaded stuff successfully right after I restarted the FTP
server. The latter should be fixed now; however, the most recent login
failure dates back to Dec 07.

Please send me error messages in a private message if the problems persist.

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com