Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] [Sandia-leopard-x86][intel-darwin][flyweight] help with unexpected run-time error
From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-14 08:27:53

Hi,

One test of Boost.Fylweight for Intel 10.1 and 11 under Leopard
fails with the following:

EXIT STATUS: 136

(http://tinyurl.com/5ep8p2 )

which is strange because
  - If I'm not wrong this exit status code corresponds to
  a floating point exception, and no floating point code is
  involved here.
  - The same test for the same compilers under an only slightly
  different setting (Mac OS X 10.4.10, see Sandia-darwin-intel-10.0)
  works just fine.

I'm afraid I can't investigate this since I don't have
access to the platform and compiler. Could any volunteer
in a better position than mine try to run this by hand and
provide a little more info about what's going on?

Thank you in advance,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com