Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Useless failures reports/broken testers
From: Gubenko, Boris (boris.gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-23 05:08:04

Hi Gennadiy,

> I've checked in some iffy code into Boost.Test and impatiently waiting
> for regression results to appear here:
>
> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/test.html
>
> to fix all regressions.

The results on HP-UX_ia64_aCC for rev. 50367 with your fix in impl/unit_test_parameters.ipp removing Windows.h are back to normal.

The same is true for HP-UX_pa_risc_gcc and HP-UX_ia64_gcc, but their results do not appear on the web yet.

> What I see now is a bit unsettling (a lot
> actually ;(). Number (majority) of testing setups/regression
> reports are
> useless:

I don't know what's causing this weirdness in reporting tests failures.

Boris

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com