Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Request for compile timeout increase on Sandia-sun-gcc
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-24 17:50:53

Hi Jeremiah,

On Jan 22, 2009, at 9:05 AM, Jeremiah Willcock wrote:

> Several Boost.Graph test cases are failing only because the 300 second
> time limit is being reached. Is it possible to have that increased?

It is possible, but I am concerned that 300s on modern multi-core
hardware, with abundant memory, is insufficient for a test to
complete. How long would the test take if it ran optimized, rather
then debug? Is there anyway we could restructure the failing tests so
they run quicker?

> BTW, Noel, are you on the boost-testing mailing list? I have sent
> some
> other emails about configuration problems at Sandia there that have
> not
> been answered.

It's rare (once a month) when I have time to even read the mailing
lists, much less do any work to fix problems. Your best bet is to
ping me directly.

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com