Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Trunk results not updating
From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-16 07:15:55

Belcourt, Kenneth wrote:

> Since the only trunk testers that are updating, from what I can tell,
> are Bronf1 (Sunday) and RW_WinXP_VC (Saturday), both windows, is it
> possible a change was checked in Wednesday/Thursday time frame to fix
> a bug or bring up support on Windows/Cygwin? I can't imagine what
> else it could be. Come to think of it, there was a Safari update some
> time this week but would that kill Firefox on Leopard as well?

The results look ok to me (Firefox 3 on Windows 2008 and a Linux Mint VM) -
report time says "Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:19:54", and the are lots of testers
listed.

The most recent results are the 2 you mention, but i just had a look at the
result directory on the ftp server, and those are the only 2 that seem to
have been updated since the 12th.