Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Svn checkout problem
From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-04 13:24:11

Hi,

Most Sandia testers seem to be working fine. But our Mac Leopard
system has been failing since last Thursday. The problem seems to be
that the checkout of boost hangs after bootstrap.bat.

[ .... ]
A tools_regression/src/library_test.sh
A tools_regression/src/regression-logs.pl
A tools_regression/src/process_jam_log.py
A tools_regression/src/compiler_status.cpp
A tools_regression/index.html
Checked out revision 52755.
A boost/bootstrap.bat

the system is never able to download any file past boost/
bootstrap.bat. The checkout hangs at this point in the file, and is
eventually killed. Has this file, or boost/status, changed recently
that could be causing this problem. Our two other Mac platforms
don't seem to be suffering from this problem, nor do any other Sandia
testers.

Here's what I expect to find in the log file.

# Executing SVN command "svn --non-interactive co http://
svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk boost"
A boost/bootstrap.bat
A boost/status
A boost/status/expected_results.xml
A boost/status/explicit-failures-markup.xml
[ .... ]

Any ideas?

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com