Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Current satus of process_jam_log and compiler_status?
From: siliconman (siliconman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-12 21:07:03

In article <gu7cb6$3gm$1_at_[hidden]>,
 Nicola Musatti <Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> What is the current status of the process_jam_log and compiler_status
> tools? I've read the thread from early march in this newsgroup, but I
> just tried the versions currently in trunk on a test run and, after a
> very cursory inspection I have to admit, I haven't found the problems
> described there...

   Care to share what you do?

For example, I've tried this:

python run.py [all my setting]
process_jam_log --create-directories --v2 <results\bjam.log
compiler_status --v2 %BOOST_ROOT% cs-win32.html

I get the following:
**** exception(205): std::runtime_error:
boost::filesystem::basic_directory_iterator constructor: Path not found

--
-David

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com