Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Trying to run the regression tests
From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-25 12:08:51

Intel-based Mac Mini. Mac OS X 10.5.7. XCode 3.2.1 (gcc 4.0.1) installed.

I executed:
$ python run.py --runner="mclow-darwin-intel" --toolsets=darwin
--bjam-toolset=darwin --pjl-toolset=darwin

as suggested by John Pavel on this list back in 2007
  <http://archive.netbsd.se/?ml=boost-testing&a=2007-11&t=5688385>, end of page.

But it fails (see attached output). It appears that the tools get
confused trying to build
process_jam_log, and decide that "darwin" is a target, rather than a toolset.

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com