Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Request for help from MSVC 8+ and GCC 3.x testers
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-29 12:56:08

Would someone with MSVC 8 or above (but not 7.1) please try to update
their copy of boost/graph/compressed_sparse_row_graph.hpp to the latest
version in the SVN trunk and see if csr_graph_test then passes? These two
platforms are most likely to have trouble with the recent changes I made
(which are designed to work around a MSVC bug that is triggered by a
workaround for a GCC bug). If nobody gets to this request by July 31, the
regression tests will probably have covered these platforms and this test
is unnecessary; I would just like to see results earlier for this
particular patch. Thank you.

-- Jeremiah Willcock

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com