Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Fix for intrusive on Sun CC
From: Chris Hite (C.Hite_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-11 04:07:44

I turned on the intrusive tests for sun in r56011, r56120.

Most still fail. They all pass on my newer version of the compiler.
CC: Sun C++ 5.9 SunOS_i386 Patch 124864-12 2009/04/21

So there is an incentive to upgrade Sandia's Sun CC.

I'm wondering if I can get my boss to let me allocate time and hardware
to run the tests on our box. How much work does it generally take a
newbie to get it all setup? Btw I'm behind a proxy.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com