Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] tests wedged?
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-20 00:07:50

Hi Eric,

> On Dec 19, 2009, at 7:30 PM, Eric Niebler wrote:
> Looks like trunk test results were last updated Dec 16, and release
> was last updated Dec 17. 'Sup?
Regrettably we're having persistent (intermittent) network switch
problems. I reported this issue on Dec 8th and, last I heard, the
switch won't be replaced for at least several more weeks. I won't be
able to get test reporting going until at Monday at the earliest.

Here's my message from the 8th.

> FYI,
> It appears we're experiencing problems with a network switch that is
> (or will) prevent both test reporting from cycling normally and the
> Sandia tester results from running at all. Unfortunately I don't
> know how long it will take to resolve this issue. If the problems
> persist, as seems likely, it may be worth considering whether
> someone else could run the test reporting while we're experiencing
> problems.
-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com