Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Result statuses for run failures of MPI tests
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-04 16:39:42

On Mon, 31 May 2010, Belcourt, Kenneth wrote:

> Hi Stevem
>
> On May 31, 2010, at 9:25 AM, Steven Watanabe wrote:
>
>> Belcourt, Kenneth wrote:

>>> That is strange. This test runs to completion just fine.
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>> EXIT STATUS: 0
>>>
>>> and the return code is zero. Not sure why the test is being reported
>>> as a fail. Perhaps this is a process_jam_log failure as it's clearly
>>> not a test failure.
>>
>> Hmmm. process_jam_log seems to produce
>> <run result="*succeed*" timestamp="*2010-05-31 07:16:08 UTC*" />
>>
>> Could it be that the fact that no output is shown is confusing
>> the report XSL stylesheets?
>
> Seems likely since, as you point out, PJL is writing success into the log.
> Unfortunately I'm no XSL expert, any ideas how to debug or patch this?

This issue is still appearing, in particular on Visual C++. Would it be
possible for someone to look at the logs for that platform and see if the
tests are actually failing? Also, are the raw test logs available
anywhere? I might be able to look through them myself to see if there is
a real bug in BGL or not.

-- Jeremiah Willcock

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com