Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] question re pgi- 10.1 tests serialization
From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-04 12:21:45

Hi Robert,

On Nov 4, 2010, at 10:17 AM, Robert Ramey wrote:

> It seems the serialization library fails to build for pgi- 10.1. The
> information provide isn't too helpful. Could the test runner
> provide some
> more information?

For now (the next week or two) I suggest ignoring the PGI compiler as
I'm still working through some setup and automation issues. Once I
get things working to my liking, and I get Boost.config working with
PGI (i.e. no failures in the config library), then feel free to have
at fixing Serialization for PGI.

We should be ready to start on the PGI compiler in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for you interest.

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com