Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [release] What's wrong with... ?
From: KTC (ktc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-06 19:28:36

On 06/11/2010 19:47, Steven Watanabe wrote:
> AMDG
>
> On 11/6/2010 9:58 AM, Rene Rivera wrote:
>> The following testers are showing incomplete results in the release
>> test matrix
>> <http://www.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/summary.html>:
>>
>> * KTC-Win7x64_VC10x86
>>
>> 1. What's going on?
>
> It looks like this is intentional. The command line includes
> --libraries=mpi,graph_parallel

The fact that only mpi & graph_parallel libraries are covered is
intentional. VC10 is already otherwise covered by RW_VC10, but no one
cover MPI on Microsoft's OS so this result add value to what's already
there.

I might add in regex while running ICU as existing results generally
test without ICU, but that would be it at the moment until I sort out
what resource I can volunteer.

KTC

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com