Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Suppress upload of test results
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-12 13:31:07

On 11/12/2010 12:01 PM, K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working with a vendor who's running the trunk Boost regression tests
> to debug some compiler issues. The problem is that we don't see a way to
> suppress the upload of the results. We want to run the full test process
> including PJL, and just leave all the files on the disk, don't upload
> anything to any server anywhere.
>
> Any ideas how to do this, I took a quick scan at the scripts and didn't
> immediately see how?

You will have to do a subset of the regression commands. The default
command is "regression" which does: "get-tools", "cleanup",
"get-source", "setup", "test", "collect-logs", and "upload-logs" in that
order. You can see the set of commands with the --help option, IIRC. Or
look at the methods starting with "command_" in regression.py. The one
you want to avoid is "upload_logs". So you might do:

   run.py /options/ get-tools cleanup get-source setup test collect-logs

You could also set up a place for your vendor to upload logs to and
override the default with the --ftp=URL option.

HTH

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com