Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Bad commit?
From: Belcourt, K. Noel (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-05 15:50:44

On Dec 5, 2010, at 1:41 PM, Jeremiah Willcock wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Dec 2010, Belcourt, K. Noel wrote:

>>> Do you have a way to test it? I think I may not have things set up
>>> properly to run the test suite. Do you want me to commit it then
>>> you try
>>> it out?
>>
>> Well my thinking is that all trunk testing is broken if you
>> actually compile
>> process_jam_log from source, so committing it to trunk won't make
>> things any
>> worse. And yes, if you commit it, I promise to login and test it
>> out to make
>> sure it works.
>
> OK -- I did that in r67039.

Works like a champ.

[kbelco_at_wsblade001 results]$ ls -l /scratch/boost/tools_regression/
build/bin/gcc-4.1.2/release/process_jam_log
-rwxrwxr-x 1 kbelco kbelco 163419 Dec 5 13:48 /scratch/boost/
tools_regression/build/bin/gcc-4.1.2/release/process_jam_log

The Sandia-intel-11.0-64 tester will be the first Sandia tester to
cycle.

You're awesome Jeremiah, thanks!

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com