Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Boost.Graph tests failing without explanation
From: KTC (ktc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-11 23:43:22

On 11/12/2010 19:16, Jeremiah Willcock wrote:
> I checked the Boost.Graph trunk regression tests and many of them are
> failing (it seems most of the runs on Saturday failed but not Friday
> ones); VC++ runs still seem to be working.

Erm, no it isn't actually. The passing result you saw was actually
leftovers from Thursday night. A completely clean one end up with 1
failure with dijkstra_heap_performance, a (default limit) timeout.

> Is there more information on these failures available? Did something
> change last night that would have caused a whole bunch of failures?

There's been no changes to Graph itself, so it's something else that
Graph uses that is causing Graph to timeout.

KTC

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com