Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Test Reporting Down
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-07 11:38:37

Hi,

On 19-4-2011 21:25, Belcourt, Kenneth wrote:

> On Apr 19, 2011, at 1:22 PM, Steven Watanabe wrote:
>
>> AMDG
>>
>> On 04/19/2011 12:13 PM, Belcourt, Kenneth wrote:
>>> Due to unavoidable internal issues here, I am unable to run the results
>>> reporting for the foreseeable future. It's my hope that in a few weeks
>>> or so these issues will be resolved and I'll once again be able to run
>>> the report generation. Is there someone who can please pick up the
>>> trunk and / or release reporting for a while?
>>>
>>> I apologize that I was unable to give you any advance notice about this
>>> outage and that I'm not able to provide you more detailed information.
>>>

>> I get this set up last time. I'll launch it now.
>> I won't be able to run it quite as regularly as
>> Noel was, though.
>
> Really appreciate the help Steven, thanks!

Indeed the tests are still up, but much less than before. Is that
related to the issues described above?

In March 26, there were more than 40 test environments for Boost.Trunk.
Now there 12 left. clang, intel, pathscale are not tested anymore. On
Release, clang is still tested.

Is there a way to get (some of) them running again?

Thanks, Barend

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com