Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Building process_jam_log with a different toolset than the one tested
From: Samuel Debionne (debionne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-15 03:53:01

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a Boost regresssion test suite with intel 12.0
(linux) with the -std=c++0X flag.
The problem is that Boost.Filesystem (of whom process_jam_log depends)
does not compile with this flag, as reported here :

http://groups.google.com/group/boost-developers-archive/browse_thread/thread/f0fba4311a827fcc/f8d6d14dd8d123a8?lnk=gst&q=intel+c%2B%2B0x#f8d6d14dd8d123a8

Is there a way to tell run.py to build process_jam_log to be built with
a different toolset (like it is for bjam) ?

Right now, I workaround the problem by running the regression tests once
with g++ (and that build the regression tools OK) then run with intel
in incremental mode. But the doc says that incremental mode is not
recommanded...

Samuel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com