Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] iconv library on Sandia-Darwin
From: Artyom Beilis (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-23 16:18:59

Hello, A new Boost.Locale library's build script in trunk fails to find iconv library. I've tested Boost.Locale on several Darwin machines and it worked without problems however there is a problem on Sandia-Darwin setup. I've notices that iconv problems are very common on Mac OS X 10.6 OS and mostly happens due to multiple installations of iconv library. 1. Is it possible to check if there are multiple versions of iconv.h    and libiconv.dylib on this test machine.    Basically you should be able to compile:    #include <iconv.h>    int main()    {     iconv_t d = iconv_open(0,0);     (void)(d);    }        with g++ test.cpp -liconv   2. If so is it possible to provide bjam option:       -sICONV_PATH=/path/to/iconv/root    or reinstall/install iconv such that simple code above would    compile   It is the last platform with major faults (that should not be there) so once they resolved I want to ask a permission to merge this library to release brunch. Thank you very much. Artyom Beilis -------------- CppCMS - C++ Web Framework: http://cppcms.sf.net/ CppDB - C++ SQL Connectivity: http://cppcms.sf.net/sql/cppdb/

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com