Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Incremental testers
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-16 15:17:09

On 10/16/2011 4:31 AM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have recently removed some test from Boost.Chrono (well some
> combinations of header-only static/dynamic linking) to reduce the global
> time spent.
>
> Now that most of the testers have been run after I did these
> modifications, there are some incremental testers that continue to show
> the removed tests.
>
> Could the responsible, please, run the tester once in complete so these
> test are completely removed from the regression summary?

You need to post a more specific email that's directed at the specific
testers. For example, listing the specific testers that you know are
incorrectly still including the tests. Even better would be to do
individual emails for each tester with the tester name on the subject.
That tends to work well to attract the attention of the testers.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com