Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] bjam version used on jc-bell.com platforms
From: Jurko Gospodnetiæ (jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-10 07:10:25

   Hi.

   I'm looking into cleaning up some Boost Build library test failures
on different platforms as reported at:
   http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/build.html

   I noticed that on jc-bell.com platforms ('MinGW-w64-4.6 jc-bell.com',
'MinGW-w64-4.4 jc-bell.com', 'MinGW-w64-4.7 jc-bell.com' & 'MinGW-32
jc-bell.com') all the test output contains the warning:

> warning: mismatched versions of Boost.Build engine and core
> warning: Boost.Build engine (bjam) is 2011.04.00
> warning: Boost.Build core (at
G:/boost/GCC/trunk/boost/tools/build/v2) is 2011.12-svn

   This is not the reason for most of the test failures there but it
could have an impact and cleaning that warning up should be simple
enough just by the bjam executable built from the trunk sources and not
some prebuilt one.

   Does the bjam executable get rebuilt as part of regular regression
test runs?

   If not, then could someone there rebuild it manually? Simply go to
the checked out tools/build/v2/engine folder, run build.bat there and
then copy the created executable from whichever binXXX folder it got
created in (bin.ntx86 on my machine).

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetiæ

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com