Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] IBM_Canada_Ltd results for Boost.Graph
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-14 10:35:53

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012, Hubert Tong wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I maintain the IBM_Canada_Ltd runner.
>
> I see quite a few failures in our run which also show as only one line
> that does not indicate an error which would halt compilation.
>
> Perhaps there is something wrong with the bjam log format or the
> process_jam_log. The last time the results look correct is with the
> rev 78830 run.

There have been similar types of issues in the past for various runners,
particularly with tests that use MPI. I think there is a problem with the
parser that tries to figure out whether there are errors and where they
come from. Would it be possible to get the raw output log for one of the
failures (for example, the one I linked to)? Thanks.

-- Jeremiah Willcock