Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] attn: eslbaer gcc-4.7 test runner
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-27 13:16:22

To whomever runs the "eslbael gcc-4.7" tests against trunk. I'm curious
about this failure:

http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/output/eslbaer-boost-bin-v2-libs-xpressive-test-c_traits-test-gcc-4-7-debug-link-static.html

What standard library are you using? It seems to be some variant of
glibc that doesn't have an __isctype function. I've never encountered
that before. Can you tell me how the ctype classification routines are
implemented? Usually, things like (the C api) isalpha and isdigit are
implemented in terms of a lower-level primitive like __isctype. I'll
also need to know how to detect that particular std library so I know
when to use __isctype vs. something else.

Thanks in advance,

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing