Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Running regression tests
From: Ben Pope (benpope81_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-16 03:03:02

Hi,

Does anybody know how to name a toolset in a such a way that the summary
will include line breaks? If I use "-", bjam performs some magic and
thinks that it's a feature. I'm taking up a disproportionate amount of
horizontal space, especially with clang-linux-3.2_c++11_libc++ (which
should have been named without the linux bit, more bjam magic, I presume).

What is required to have my test runs "promoted" to primary test
compiler? I intend to run daily the latest release GCC and Clang (with
libc++) on linux x86_64 with -std=c++11 for release and trunk.

Thanks,

Ben

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com