Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [EXTERNAL] Sandia-cray-gcc-4.6 appears to be gcc 4.3.4
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-07 13:18:37

On Jan 7, 2013, at 11:16 AM, Rene Rivera wrote:

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]<mailto:dnljms_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
On 7 January 2013 17:57, Belcourt, Kenneth <kbelco_at_[hidden]<mailto:kbelco_at_[hidden]>> wrote:

> Yup, here's the old version:
>
> gcc version 4.3.4 [gcc-4_3-branch revision 152973] (SUSE Linux)
>
> So guess we need to look at how config shells out the g++ command, it seems to be ignoring the environment used by the builds which do use the correct g++ from the environment.

config_info is just a test. AFAIK it's run in the same way as the
other tests. So I'd expect them all to be using the same version.

I would suspect the b2 configuration for that compiler is failing to actually find it. And instead is falling back to the default system compiler.

Alright, made a few changes, let's see what happens when it next cycles. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com