Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Delay in Regression Summaries
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-19 12:18:01

> Sorry. I misremembered the directory, It's in xsl_reports.

That worked. It was pretty quick (less than 2 min), I thought you mentioned
it took a lot longer (I've got 32GB of ram in the machine).

I uploaded the output file it created, I was hoping someone could look at
it and verify that it is what was expected:
http://boost.teeks99.com/temp/trunk.zip.uploading (340MB)

Assuming that it worked correctly, I'd be happy to start uploading to the
server. My only hesitation is the size of the file, I'm on a
bandwidth-capped connection and if I wanted to upload this hourly, that
would pretty much use up my limit for the month, so for now I would have to
limit it to a couple times a day.

Tom

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com