Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Result masking behaviour for libraries marked"unusable"
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-07 15:23:45


On 10/02/2013 08:04 AM, Armand Li wrote:
> Here is the patch. It looks like there are 2 boost summary report
> generation tools, one in C++ and one in XSL. I have updated the XSL version
> with the library component success percentage (when failing or unusable),
> success/fail/unusable total count, and showing of unexpected success test
> for unusable components. For the C++ one, I only have the unexpected
> success for unusable component test part. I could add the other 2 reports
> if you think it's also nice to have for the official boost summary report
> page (I assume the C++ version is the one actually used).

The original version was in XSL. I rewrote it
in C++ earlier this year, because the XSL version
is painfully slow. I'll delete the XSL scripts

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at