Boost Testing :
Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [marshall-mac][DebSidC++] develop testers running against master
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-25 07:58:55
On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 3:42 AM, Joaquin M Lopez Munoz <joaquin_at_[hidden]>wrote:
> Unless I'm mistaken, the develop testing results page currently
> has two testers running *master* revisions:
> * marshall-mac: rev f612fc
> * DebSidC++: rev f612fc
> I don't know whether this is a misconfiguration problem on the testers'
> side or a bug in the testing/reporting scripts.
The "How do you interpret the SHA1 revision (outdated results)?" thread
came to the came conclusion.
My guess for a fix is marshall-mac and DebSidC++ to:
* Delete the test directory.
* Start fresh in a new test directory as if these runners were brand new.
"Starting fresh" should include downloading a fresh copy of run.py.
* To speed testing, just run for regex. I.E. add --libraries=regex to the
run.py command line.
If that doesn't fix it, what will be needed is:
(1) A log of the run.py invocation.
(2) A zipped copy of the bjam.log file.