Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [EXTERNAL] Failure on Master on Linux
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-28 15:06:06

On Jan 28, 2014, at 6:33 AM, Beman Dawes wrote:

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Tom Kent <lists_at_[hidden]<mailto:lists_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
When running some recent tests on master (last successful run was ref
f612fc, run Sun, 26 Jan 2014 07:16:30 +0000) I'm getting crashes in
the run script during the git submodule update command:

# Executing GIT command: /mnt/teeks99-05/a/boost_root> git submodule "update"
Submodule path 'libs/functional': checked out

Any ideas how it would get in this state?

This may be another manifestation of the submodule updating problem fixed yesterday afternoon by Noel.

Please let me know if this problem persists. I've not seen this so the steps to reproduce it starting with a clean test directory would help.

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com