Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [EXTERNAL] Develop regression shunted, failing process_jam_log compile, FreeBSD
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-18 13:07:50

On Sep 18, 2014, at 10:57 AM, Jim Bell <Jim_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Looks like the develop regression shunted on the process_jam_log build for FreeBSD, failing to compile boost::filesystem and maybe other stuff, too.

A change was pushed to develop (by me) that broke most / all develop testers. We’re still trying to figure out how to proceed to address it.

Can you tell me if you remove the boost_root/boost directory before you run your tests? My Linux testers remove boost_root entirely before running but they still run okay. Our Darwin testers also remove boost_root but they all fail. This seems to indicate an OS / toolset kind of problem so that’s why I ask.

— Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com