Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] error encountered running run.py
From: Niklas Angare (li51ckf02_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-10-30 19:49:19

"Tom Kent" <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Aparna Kumta <aparna.kumta_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>> I have just downloaded run.py and it is my first time trying to setup and
>> run the regression tests.
>> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
>
> I've seen this when right clicking on the link from the page and
> downloading, instead of copying and pasting only the code from the github
> source page.
>
> Download from this link instead:
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boostorg/boost/develop/tools/regression/src/run.py

The error message actually says that the syntax error is in regression.py,
which is normally downloaded by run.py.

Can someone update the URL that run.py uses? Noel? René? As I mentioned in
the "Link to run.py" thread, I believe URL:s similar to the one above are
now preferred.

Regards,

Niklas Angare

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com