Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [EXTERNAL] Re: error encountered running run.py
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-10-31 13:04:43

On Oct 31, 2014, at 10:22 AM, Aparna Kumta <aparna.kumta_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 10/30/14 19:49, Belcourt, Kenneth wrote:

>>> The error message actually says that the syntax error is in regression.py, which is normally downloaded by run.py.
>>>
>>> Can someone update the URL that run.py uses? Noel? René? As I mentioned in the "Link to run.py" thread, I believe URL:s similar to the one above are now preferred.
>> It’s in develop commit d3f46b9d87547. Hopefully that will fix the issue.
> Thanks. When would I be able to pick up the next development build to verify the fix?

Not sure what you mean by “pickup the next develop build”? If you have a git checkout of Boost, all you need is to "git checkout develop ; git pull ; git submodule update —init” to get latest develop changes.

> I assume I would need to download run.py again?

Yes, you need a current checkout of run.py from develop. The —tag option to run.py specifies which branch to test, for example:

python run.py --tag=develop --runner="Sandia-gcc-4.8.2" --toolset=gcc --bjam-options=-j16 ….

— Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com