Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Transition to boostorg/boost/regression repo.
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-11 00:14:57

Earlier this year we started the move of the regression testing tools code
to its own git repo to make it easier to update (i.e. without touching the
main repo). Today I put what I hope are the final touches on the script
changes for getting that working.

I'm looking for some of the regular testers to switch over to the new code
for testing. The procedure is simple:

1. Start from a fresh testing location (or clear out the old one) as the
downloaded dir names have changed to: "boost_bb", "boost_regression",
"boost_regression_src", "boost_root", and "results".

2. Either manually download, or change your automation script, to the new
run.py location at: <
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boostorg/regression/develop/src/run.py>.

3. Run your testing as usual (I hope).

Report any issues ASAP.