Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Test results processing transition..
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-07 23:56:32

I'd like to start testing migrating the regression report generation to the
new regression git repo. My local tests work as far as I can go (everything
up to, but not including, the server upload) work. So I'd like a volunteer
to start running the report generation with the new scripts. The process in
doing this is considerably easier than the previously documented method as
I've automated most of the "manual" setup & labor. But there are some
external setup requirements:

* 7za (the 7zip CLI utility)
* rsync
* git
* python
* C++ compiler

Must be available in the path. I'm fairly certain everyone who currently
runs report generation has those already. So it should be a no-op for you.

There is now a single script that does everything outline here <
http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boostorg/regression/develop/doc/reports.html>.
To use obtain <
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boostorg/regression/develop/xsl_reports/build_results_all.sh>
and run it in a fresh directory.

Obviously contact me here *before* attempting this. As there is the extra
step of SSH key transfer if this is the first time you do this. But
preferably one of the existing report generation people will volunteer to
try the new script :-)

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything