Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] [math] How to disable tests which use NTL, GMP, E_FLOAT packages?
From: Sergey Sprogis (sergey.sprogis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-28 15:23:07

I'd like to run math regression unit tests on a system that does not
have any of 3 extra packages defined inside libs/math/test/Jamfile.v2 as:

local ntl-path = [ modules.peek : NTL_PATH ] ;
local gmp_path = [ modules.peek : GMP_PATH ] ;
local e_float_path = [ modules.peek : E_FLOAT_PATH ] ;

By default, my bjam's logfile contains a bunch of error messages like:

Error: Could not open include file<gmpfrxx.h>
Error: Could not open include file<NTL/RR.h>
Error: Could not open include file<gmpxx.h>

But what would be the right way to tell bjam that all tests which use
those 3 packages should be skipped?

Also, is there any subset of tests inside 'multiprecision' library
that can be successfully run without extra packages?
According to libs/multiprecision/test/Jamfile.v2 there are 5 such
packages there:

local ntl-path = [ modules.peek : NTL_PATH ] ;
local gmp_path = [ modules.peek : GMP_PATH ] ;
local mpfr_path = [ modules.peek : MPFR_PATH ] ;
local mpfi_path = [ modules.peek : MPFI_PATH ] ;
local tommath_path = [ modules.peek : TOMMATH_PATH ] ;

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com