Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Linux regression test runners - What dodevs want?
From: Niklas Angare (li51ckf02_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-13 14:39:26

"Blower, Melanie" <melanie.blower_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Niklas,
> How do you compare the results of running the same compiler on Linux and
> QNX? Do you just eyeball the report on the website, or do you use a script
> to compare the test results on the filesystem?
> Thanks and regards,
> Melanie

I just compare the columns in the summary tables visually, sometimes
drilling down and comparing error messages.

But it's difficult to keep track since so many tests fail (even on the most
well supported platforms), plus the reports don't give any indication of
when a test started failing.

Regards,

Niklas Angare

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com