Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [testers] How is testing going?
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-03 10:27:29

I was getting build errors on the report generator yesterday, I added the
libbz2-dev package to my machine (ubuntu) and it seemed to work after that.
I don't know if this is a new thing, and related to the problem, or just my
machine wasn't setup correctly as I hadn't successfully run the reports on
it yet...in which case this would be unrelated. Just thought I'd throw it
in there in case it helps.
Tom