Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] New tester results for master
From: Ben Pope (benpope81_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-13 04:28:55

Is it possible to enable "BenPope x86_64 Ubuntu" results for master?

I know it's a new tester, but I'm committed to looking after it as well
as my other one ("BP x86_64 C++11"), and I think it would be nice to
have the sanitized results on master. The results are pretty noisy
right now, but they do still contain useful information, and I'll try to
significantly reduce the noise in the next couple of days.

Despite the tests being new, Vicente is already actively fixing bugs in
Boost Thread due to the results.

Also, since it can take quite a while to get the results updated, I'd
like to generate the test matrix after each run, would this be useful?
If so, are there instructions somewhere?

Ben

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com