Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] CrystaX runners
From: Dmitry Moskalchuk (dm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-20 12:52:51

> For cross platform builds, I usually mount the build path on the
> virtual machine. I really do not know anything about Android.

Yes, usually it works; unfortunately, not for Android.

> Having now a closer look at the Jamfile, it appears that the files are
> passed on the command line. So, according to what you are saying, "it
> should" work. These paths are relative, so it looks like bjam is doing
> some magic there (running from the test folder maybe).

Well, then it should be bug in adbrunner. I've just added more
information to the adbrunner's output on fail, so on next run it would
be clear what exactly was passed to adbrunner and why it don't work.
I'll look on that and fix if it's really adbrunner's bug.

Thank you for reporting this. I've filed ticket
https://tracker.crystax.net/issues/910, so you can track status there.

--
Dmitry Moskalchuk

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com