Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Adding a new tester/platform
From: Jessica Hamilton (jessica.l.hamilton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-30 20:16:02

On 31 March 2015 at 09:04, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> AMDG
>
> On 03/30/2015 01:49 PM, Jessica Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> I've just finished running the regression testsuite on develop, and
>> would like to get the results showing on the regression summary page.
>>
>> This will also require having a new platform added.
>>

> For develop, your runner should be picked
> up automatically the next time the report
> is generated. No special handling is needed
> for a new platform.

Ah, cool, yes, I see it's showing up now :) Awesome.

>> My runner ID was "Jessica Hamilton", but I've just changed it now to
>> jessicah-haiku-x86, and am running the script again.

I guess old runners will eventually disappear if not updated, so
nothing will need to be done for the old report?

>> I am invoking run.py as: python run.py --runner=jessicah-haiku-x86
>> --platform=Haiku --tag=develop --incremental
>>
>> Once it's all working, I'd also like to get added to the master branch as well.

Can I get my runner added to master now, too? I'd really like to be
able to get any additional fixes to Haiku in before the 1.58
release...

Cheers,
Jessica

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com