Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Communication problems
From: Zara (zaravalle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-20 02:48:21

Hi,

I have recently relocated to Berlin, and I have been out of the game for
some weeks.

Now that I am rerunning the test scripts, I have found they give problem
when the communication is not good. I have a connection over WiFi that has
lots of errors.

I have been forced to synchronize git 'boost_root' repositories manually,
because when some submodule fails to be updated, all of the submodules will
be re-updated, for a t most 5 times. As I have lots of problems, typically
2 to 5 submodules fail every time, so the update fails all of the times.
But this is not a reallly hard problem, syncing manually and '--have-souce'
are a usable solution.

But the real problem comes when the results are uploaded, they usually
fail. What I want to know is if there is some easy way provided to upload
the results, or must I patch the runner scripts?

Best regards,

--
J.A.Zaratiegui Vallecillo a.k.a Zara
*Sent from the Gate of TannhäuserEnviado desde la Puerta de Tannhäuser*

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com